Most systems we install are done under our terms for a "standard installation". However, the following points must be taken into consideration.
- The installation address must be within a 10 mile radius of Screenlink.
- We must be able to fit the dish below the gutter line with the standard fittings that come with the system.
- The maximum available labour time is 1.5 hours, which includes any demonstration when installed.
- The maximum cable length from the dish is 15 metres, longer runs will be subject to an additional charge.
- The Sky box may require connection to an active telephone socket, this must be in the same room within 3 metres to where the Sky receiver is to be installed. If this is not the case, we can install one or supply an extension lead, but this will be at additional cost.
Non Standard Installation
Any materials supplied or works carried out other than the above will deem the installation to be "Non Standard" and will therefore be at additional cost, you will be advised of this, if any, before we commence the installation.
We are more than happy to discuss and carry out specialist installations, including
- Installations that Sky direct are unwilling or unable to carry out
- Dishes sited on outbuildings or off the main dwelling
- Dish installations in the Garden
- Conservation areas
- Listed Buildings
- Residential & commercial distribution systems